Printed organiser gift set - a taste of Edinburgh
- 'Adventures in Yarn' printed organiser to fit A5 (with all usual organiser contents - see separate listing)
- 'Out + About' mini notebook
- Bespoke pen elastic (colour options available - options detailed below)
- Adventures in Yarn/ Popcorn + Crocodiles pencil
- 100g bar of Chocolate Tree artisan chocolate (your choice of flavour)
- 3 x Shibui tea bags (please specify your choice of flavours for the three tea bags - options listed below)
Pen elastics are available in the following colour options: turquoise, dark teal, silver grey, dark grey, pale pink or white. Please specify your choice on the order.
You can choose any three teabags from the following options: English Breakfast; Earl Grey; Organic Mint; Lemongrass & Ginger; Jasmine; Chamomile & Citrus; Berry Hibiscus; Rooibos & Orange; Chocolate & Ginger; Tropical Green; Chun Mee Organic (green tea). Please note your three tea selections on your order.
I recently discovered delightful local tea company Shibui and I've been enjoying working my way round their wide range of traditional teas and herbal infusions. I love their ethical sourcing and commitment to excluding plastics. Their tea bags are plastic free and both bag and packaging can be composted in your food waste.
I came across Chocolate Tree at our local farmers market in Edinburgh, and have sampled lots of their delicious products since! They create award winning craft chocolate based around considered and transparent trade.
I donate 10% of the profit I make on each sale to a charity, which usually changes every 6 months. Between now and the end of June 2022 contributions will be donated to the Trussell Trust, who support a nationwide network of food banks, provide emergency food and support to people locked in poverty, and campaign for change to end the need for food banks in the UK.
Items are wrapped in craft recycled tissue paper and washi tape. Packaging is usually paper/ card but occasionally includes recycled bubblewrap etc.
Please let me know if you wish me to send the item directly to a recipient and include a gift note.