Out + About mini Adventures in Yarn notebook A6
Within the notebook you’ll find sections to:
- Keep track of the events and visits you’re planning to attend
- Record details of the patterns you plan to make and the yarn you need (space for 12 projects)
- Write shopping lists
- List stalls and vendors you plan to visit
- Keep track of events you plan to attend or friends you are meeting
- Add any general notes
- Note the measurements of any knit/ crochet worthy people in your lives!
A6 notebook. Approximate measurements: L = 15cm, W = 10cm, D = 0.5cm
Designed, printed and produced in Scotland. I worked with a local graphic designer and printers based less than 2 miles away from me in Edinburgh.
I donate 10% of the profit I make on each sale to a charity, which usually changes every 6 months. Between now and the end of June 2022 contributions will be donated to the Trussell Trust, who support a nationwide network of food banks, provide emergency food and support to people locked in poverty, and campaign for change to end the need for food banks in the UK.
Packaging is typically 100% cardboard/ paper based which is fully recyclable. I also occasionally use recycled and reused plastic packaging.