Adventures in Yarn – Turquoise cloth hand-bound organiser to fit A5
This beautiful, cloth bound folder is made by hand by skilled artisan bookbinders in a small workshop in Nottinghamshire. The D-shaped metal ring binder is covered by a hard wearing deep turquoise fabric with a white pattern blocked on the front and white lettering on the spine. This colour/ fabric combination is a limited edition of 50 ring binders.
Within the folder you’ll find:
- An introductory section to title your notebook and add your own indexing if you choose (each page has space at the bottom to add page numbers)
- Your choice of four coloured sections, each containing five leaves of lined, squared, dot matrix and plain paper, plus a coordinating page for attaching your yarn samples
- A compact month per page perpetual calendar template
- Six patterned divider pages
- Six plastic pockets to store business cards, yarn labels, patterns, fliers – any odds and ends!
- A measuring page to quickly check hook/ needle size when you’re on the go
- A colour wheel for planning and inspiration
- Space for capturing your wish list of yarns, projects + accessories, to-do items, your crafting goals + reminders, things to check out (websites, books, podcasts) and your yarn inventory
- Labels to cut off and attach to tension squares to keep track of what tools and materials you used
Additional paper and contents can be bought separately and there will be an expanding range of items to complement this ring binder.
Approximate measurements for folder (maximum): L=22cm, W = 18cm, D = 5cm. Contains A5 paper (L = 21cm, W = 14.8cm).
Folder outer is made by hand in Nottinghamshire, England. Ring binder mechanism is sourced from Netherlands. All remaining elements are designed, printed and produced in Scotland.
I donate 10% of the profit I make on each notebook to a charity, which changes every 6 months. Between now and the end of July 2020 this will be donated to Shelter Scotland who help with bad housing situations or homelessness through providing advice, support and legal services.
Your folder will be dispatched in 100% paper based packaging which is fully recyclable.