Within the folder you’ll find:
- An introductory section to title your notebook and add your own indexing if you choose (each page has space at the bottom to add page numbers)
- Four coloured sections, each containing five pages of lined, squared, dot matrix and plain paper, plus a coordinating page for attaching your yarn samples (colourways are: pink, green, dark grey and light grey)
- A compact month per page perpetual calendar template
- A set of ten tabbed dividers
- Six plastic pockets to store business cards, yarn labels, patterns, fliers – any odds and ends!
- A measuring page to quickly check hook/ needle size when you’re on the go
- A colour wheel for planning and inspiration
- Space for capturing your wish list of yarns, projects + accessories, to-do items, your crafting goals + reminders, things to check out (websites, books, podcasts) and your yarn inventory
- Labels to cut off and attach to tension squares to keep track of what tools and materials you used
Approximate measurements for folder (maximum): L=22.5cm, W = 19.5cm, D = 3.5cm. Contains A5 paper (L = 21cm, W = 14.8cm).
Additional paper and contents can be bought separately.
Designed, printed and produced in Scotland.
I donate 10% of the profit I make on each notebook to a charity, which changes every 6 months. Between now and the end of July 2020 this will be donated to Shelter Scotland who help with bad housing situations or homelessness through providing advice, support and legal services.