Within the folder you’ll find:
- An introductory section to title your notebook and add your own indexing if you choose (each page has space at the bottom to add page numbers)
- Four coloured sections, each containing five pages of lined, squared, dot matrix and plain paper, plus a coordinating page for attaching your yarn samples (colour ways supplied are: pink, green, dark grey and light grey)
- A compact month per page perpetual calendar template
- A set of ten tabbed dividers
- Six plastic pockets to store business cards, yarn labels, patterns, fliers – any odds and ends!
- A measuring page to quickly check hook/ needle size when you’re on the go
- A colour wheel for planning and inspiration
- Space for capturing your wish list of yarns, projects + accessories, to-do items, your crafting goals + reminders, things to check out (websites, books, podcasts) and your yarn inventory
- Labels to cut off and attach to tension squares to keep track of what tools and materials you used
IMPORTANT --- *Please specify your 4 choices of paper colour in your order*
Approximate measurements for folder (maximum): L=22.5cm, W = 19.5cm, D = 3.5cm. Contains A5 paper (L = 21cm, W = 14.8cm).
Additional paper and contents can be bought separately.
Designed, printed and produced in Scotland.
I donate 10% of the profit I make on each organiser to a charity, which changes every 6 months. Between now and the end of 2020 this will be donated to Stop Hate UK, who challenge all forms of Hate Crime and discrimination, based on any aspect of an individual’s identity. Stop Hate UK provides independent, confidential and accessible reporting and support for victims, witnesses and third parties.
Your folder will be dispatched in 100% cardboard/ paper based packaging which is fully recyclable, or may contain elements of recycled and reused plastic packaging.